Position: Horticulture & Botany Officer
1. Plan, monitor and perform tasks related to outdoor garden operation
2. Design and perform landscaping and designs for beautification of outdoor garden
3. Maintain and ensure diverse plantings of nectar and ornamental plants in nursery
4. Perform tasks related to plants care. Responsible for the health, care and apperance of variety of plants
5. Responsible in fertilization and pest management and control
6. Supervise subordinates; duties include assigning, reviewing and evaluating work
7. Establish and enforce operating procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety
8. Select, evaluate and determine the competent supplier for purchasing chemicals, plants and tools for the garden
9. Recommend changes in working conditions or equipment use to increase the team efficiency
10. Monitor project activities to ensure that instructions are followed, deadlines are met and schedules are maintained
11. Perform administrative duties, such as authorizing leaves and overtime
12. Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by the Head of Horticulture Department
- Possess at least a Diploma / Degree (or equivalent) in Forestry, Horticulture or related ﬁeld.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related ﬁeld.
- Love of nature.
- Good supervisory skills and able to lead and motivate a team of gardeners.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org