Responsible for taking photo shots of visitors’ magical moments in Entopia and to encourage visitors to buy those photos taken.
- To perform the job of a photographer
- Edit photos and to sell photos taken to visitors
- Act as cashier, able to handle POS system
- To conduct and plan the Special Animal Appearance according to the schedule and location
- Assist visitors about directions and other pertinent information about Entopia
- Evaluate visitors’ response and satisfaction through verbal, social media and written feedback regarding Entopia Bug Shot.
- Possess a Certificate / Diploma in Photography or relevant courses
- SPM holders with good photography skills are also encouraged to apply
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related field
- Team oriented but also able to function independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conduct nature learning programmes for schools, organisations and the public in general, including foreign tourists.
- To conduct nature learning programmes and activities including outreach programmes, workshops, camps, events.
- To handle visiting groups including but not limited to students from kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, tertiary schools as well as the general public.
- To plan and propose new nature learning programmes and modules, while promoting the existing nature learning programmes to teachers and schools/institutions/others.
- To follow-up with schools/institutions/other representatives to confirm details of programs and/or visits.
- To brief schools/institutions/other groups on programme schedule, rules, regulations, etc. upon arrival.
- To prepare necessary materials and props for educational programmes and/or workshops.
- To learn and carry out husbandry duties to care for the animals i.e. feeding, cleaning and maintaining the good conditions of the animals.
- Trustworthy, able to handle children and be able to hold their attention.
- Have people skills, friendly, patient and caring.
- Love nature and teaching.
- Creative, well spoken, flexible and willing to learn new things.
- Able to multi-task, independent and have good time management.
- Willing to handle live amphibians, reptiles and invertebrates.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Biological Science, Education, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
- Minimum one to two years of related work experience in the tourism, education or training sectors.
- Required languages: English, and Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin
Please send resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org