Celebration with Crawlies is specially designed for private events which is in compliance with the new normal.
A minimum spending of MYR 250 per session for Five (5) participants.
Top up at MYR 50 per participant for extra participants.
Price consists of
- One (1) day entrance pass to Entopia (Our Outdoor Garden & Indoor Discovery Centre).
- One (1) hour of Nature Learning Programme conducted by our Nature Educators.
- Several fun-filled sessions, eg. Encounter with Crawlies and Mystery Box Challenge.
- Entrance fee is waived only for ONE (1) Birthday boy or girl, s/he will get an exclusive experience of releasing a pair of newly-emerged butterfly which symbolizes New Life!
- Fee does not include meal arrangements.
For more info, contact us at +604 888 8123 or find us at Entopia @EDU Helpdesk.
Terms and Conditions:
1. A minimum spending of RM250.00 per session is required. Should there be any change in the number of participants resulting in lower than the required minimum after confirmation of booking, a fixed rate for 5 pax (RM250.00) will still be charged.
2. Accompanying teachers, parents, guardians of children are considered participants, and are required to pay for the session.
3. The promotional offer or deal is not valid with any other on-going promotions, group/family rates, offers, deals & discounts. All rates listed above are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM / MYR) subject to tax if applicable.
4. Participants are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the event. Should there be a delay, the person-in-charge is responsible to inform us, or we shall proceed with our next scheduled session.
5. One (1) month advance booking is required, and based on a first come first served basis. A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking session, plus the remaining balance will need to be made before the scheduled event date.
6. Cancellation or postponement must be given two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled date. Payment is non-refundable if cancellation made is less than a two (2) weeks notice. Postponement within three (3) months from the booking event date is allowed.
7. Expired promotions, no-show on booked schedule after purchase will not be acknowledged, extended, replaced or refunded. Refund will not be given due to unforeseen weather conditions.
8. Entopia may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change its operating hours, due to inclement weather, special events safety or security concerns.
9. The person-in-charge is required to brief the General Park Rules listed on our website to the group prior to the visit.
11. Entopia reserves the right to amend or supplement these policies, terms and condition at any time without any prior notice.
12. In the event of disputes regarding these policies, terms and conditions, the decision of Entopia shall prevail.
13. All participants shall agree that Entopia and its staff will not be held responsible or liable in whatsoever manner for any accident, losses, damages, claims, injuries, illness or death suffered or incurred by you which may arise as a result of your participation.