Calling all Experience Junkies
who are always in search of new experiences in life!
Many of you might have known about our Classic Adopt-A-Pupa Set since we’ve launched it four years ago, and we are now availing the service by bringing it to your doorstep!
Presenting to you… our Brand New Adopt-2-Pupae and Adopt-4-Pupae kits!
How do I Adopt A Pupa?
I am new to this ...
Well… Every big castle was once started with a single block, and we despise no small beginnings! So, Fret Not! Plus, it’s really easy.
These are tropical butterflies, and they love sunny and damp weather just like you and me! Be sure to place them in a well ventilated shaded area and create an environment of 80-90% of humidity by misting the container twice a day, and you are good to go! We do provide you with an Adopt A Pupa Care Sheet along with the package.
Where and How should I release the butterflies?
Find an outdoor garden with flowers. Nectar plants are important food source for butterflies!
Fun Fact: Red, pink and white are their favourite colours! Why? Butterflies see on the UV light spectrum. Have you ever been into a black light room with a white, red or pink shirt? That’s most likely what butterflies see with their eyes!
Do I get to choose my butterflies?
Breeding of butterflies is not an easy work and it took us years… no, decades to be able to breed up to 120 different species of tropical butterflies! However, they have different seasons, which is very dependant on their host plants, the climate, and etc.
But we promise to give you a variety of them if we could! Don’t forget to tag/mention us at our socials to find out which species you’ve had!
Terms and Conditions:
- The delivery service provided for the Adopt A Pupa series is only limited within Peninsular Malaysia.
- Customers shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering and supply us the proof of payment, in order for us to process your order.
- Entopia may cancel an order if the product is not available based on our production schedule, and for any other reasons. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment made to us. Customers are not allowed to cancel the order once payment is done.
- All orders must be made at least three (3) days in advance for orders of five (5) sets and above.
- Entopia will not be held responsible for any inaccurate and incomplete delivery information provided by customers.
- Products ordered will be delivered within ten (10) working days.
- The butterfly species for the Adopt-A-Pupa series is based on our production schedule and the variety of species is subject to availability. The availability of the product is limited and it will be based on first book, first served.
- Entopia reserves the right to amend or discontinue the product, if deemed necessary.
- Entopia reserves the right to amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice
- Entopia shall not be liable for any delay or failure in our performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- No refund nor replacement will be done for unsuccessful butterfly emergence.
- For further enquiries or booking orders of Five (5) sets and above, kindly contact the Nature Activity team at email@example.com for assistance.
Audio credit: Samwise Music Studio
Video credit: Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm