Reminiscence Of Childhood
STEPS TO ENTER :
- Rummage through your old photo albums and look for your best photo taken before, either at Penang Butterfly Farm or at Entopia
- Upload the photo on your Instagram or Facebook
- Craft and post a caption with the word ‘childhood’
- Insert #ReminiscenceofChildhood, #entopia #penangbutterflyfarm
- Make your posts public
- You can post more than one (1) photo but each photo must be accompanied by a caption and all the three (3) hashtags
CONTEST DURATION : 29 MARCH – 15 APRIL 2019
HOW TO WIN :
- 5 lucky submission of genuine photos taken at Penang Butterfly Farm or Entopia with most creative captions will stand a chance to win limited edition butterfly specimen in wooden frame.
- Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- The promoter is: Butterfly House (Pg) Sdn Bhd (173035-T) whose registered office is at No 830, Jalan Teluk Bahang, 11050 Teluk Bahang, Penang.
- Employees of Butterfly House (Pg) Sdn Bhd and their family members or individuals involved directly and indirectly in the setting up of the contest shall not be permitted to enter the contest.
- The contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and Permanent Residents residing in Malaysia only with minimum age of 13 years old and above. Proof will be required at time of awarding the prizes.
- There is no entry fee to enter this contest.
- Butterfly House (Pg) Sdn Bhd is not responsible for any faults in transmission or reception during the submission / uploading process.
- The Reminiscence of Childhood Photo Contest runs from 29 March 2019 till 15 April 2019. Closing date for entry will be 15 April 2019. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
- Participants can upload as many photos as they wish, but can only win once.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- 5 lucky submission of genuine photos taken at Penang Butterfly Farm or Entopia with most creative captions will be considered as the winners.
- Winners are eligible to win a butterfly specimen in wooden frame.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party not connected with this contest.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Butterfly House (Pg) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen as a result of posting of genuine photo(s) taken at Penang Butterfly Farm or Entopia on their Instagram or Facebook account with public setting and accompanied by creative caption which include the word ‘childhood’ with the correct hashtags submission and will be picked randomly.
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, Butterfly House (Pg) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick the next qualified winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters regarding the contest are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Malaysian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country.
- The winners agree to the use of their names in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.