- MyKad Holders – MYR275 Child, MYR295 Adult.
- Non-MyKad Holders – MYR319 Child, MYR349 Adult.
- Camp Dates: January to March – 20% Off
- Camp Dates: April, September and October – 15% Off
- Book 2 months in advance and get 10% off!
* inclusive of camp and activities, tent provision for overnight stay, learning kits,
meals & subject to tax if applicable.
Highlights : Night farm tour, hands-on session with crawlies, mystery box challenge, behind the scenes operation, slide presentation, group activities, games and many more.
Limited seats available. If you are interested, kindly contact us at +604 888 8123 during working hours. You can also walk in to EDU Helpdesk for more information!
Terms and conditions:
1. The promotional offer is not applicable for bookings during Public Holidays & School Holidays.
2. The promotional offer or deal is not valid with any other on-going promotions, group/family rates, offers, deals & discounts.
3. Adult is defined as 13 years old & above and Child is defined as 9 to 12 years old & below.
4. A ratio of at least 1 or 2 accompanying teachers/adults is required for every 10 participating students/children. Children must be at the age of 9 and above to participate in this camp as there will be activities involved that will require them to work independently, follow certain rules and regulations as well as work together as a team. Children who are at any age younger than 9 year old, may also join the overnight camp if they are able to display high-level of understanding, self-independence, or with accompany of parents/adults.
5. All rates listed above are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and inclusive of 6% SST.
6. One (1) month advance booking is required, and based on first-come, first-served basis.
7. A minimum number of 20 participants is required. Should there be any change in the number of participants resulting in lower than the required minimum after confirmation of booking, a fixed rate for 20 pax will still be charged.
9. No cancellation/refund/forfeiture of the tickets or wristband entrance tickets is allowed after confirmation of booking.
10. Expired promotions, no-show on booked schedule after purchase will not be acknowledged, extended, replaced or refunded.
11. Entopia may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change its operating hours, due to inclement weather, special events, safety or security concerns.
12. Entopia reserves the right to amend or supplement these policies, terms and condition at any time without any prior notice.
13. In the event of disputes regarding these policies, terms and conditions, the decision of Entopia shall prevail.
14. All participants shall agree that Entopia and its staff will not be held responsible or liable in whatsoever manner for any accident, losses, damages, claims, injuries, illness or death suffered or incurred by you which may arise as a result of your participation.